In the second episode of The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg, the host begins to gain his podcast sea legs with the help of the least famous famous person in D.C.: egghead extraordinaire Yuval Levin, of the Ethics and Public Policy Center and National Affairs. Topics include: the role of institutions, what’s wrong with our politics, nationalism vs. patriotism, and why conspiracy theories are (probably) wrong. Goldberg also reviews some of the early reviews of The Remnant.
- CAN YOU DIG IT?
- The National Affairs website.
- The Ethics & Public Policy Center website.
- The DMV guy from The Blacklist.
- My interview with Yuval Levin on C-SPAN.
- The Gallup poll on American trust in institutions.
- Rich Lowry and Ramesh Ponnuru’s piece on nationalism.
- And my response.
- National Review’s The Editors podcast.