On the fourth episode of The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg, our intrepid host talks chicken wings, cheese, and politics with thoroughgoing Wisconsinite Steve Hayes, editor of the Weekly Standard. Stick around for the end as well, when Jonah responds to uh . . . ah . . . listener criticism.
- “Shut up,” he explained.
- Russ Feingold’s 1992 Senate commercial.
- Scott Walker’s Brown Bag Lunch series.
- Trump’s Wall Street Journal interview.
- Make Steve Hayes happy, subscribe to The Weekly Standard.
- Check out Matt Labash’s work at TWS.
- And be sure to follow me on Twitter for quality dog content.
- The Fund for American Studies.
- “The Prime Minister of Great Britain has nothing to hide from the President of the United States.”
- When Churchill saw Lincoln’s ghost.
- The GLoP Culture podcast.