Everything old is new again on the fifth episode of The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg. Our intrepid host brings back recurring guest star Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE) to talk sports, current events, and survivalism, and invites National Review staff writer David French to discuss the return of The Walking Dead and what do in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse.
- As I’ve said, I love sports curses.
- The results of the G-File contest to see who could guess the most Burkean line in Animal House.
- The Delta house has a long tradition of existence to its members and to the community at large.
- January 2, 1984, the day that moved Senator Sasse to tears.
- June 4, 1982, the day that moved me to tears.
- The new paranoid NRA ads.
- The trailer for Red Dawn.
- Why don’t you just shoot him now?
- You got me monologuing!
- One of those Dana Roach NRA ads.
- CAN YOU DIG IT?
- We’re not Watusi, we’re not Spartans.
- The Barney Miller theme song.
- Just so you know Jack wasn’t lying about his Marine Corps Marathon performance, here are the results.