In this slightly profanity-laden episode of The Remnant, Andrew Ferguson fanboy Jonah Goldberg asks the vital questions of the day. What is human nature? Will the conservative movement endure? What is a martini? How horrible a boss is Steve Hayes?
- My badge of honor.
- Andrew Ferguson on Steven Pinker’s “auditory cheesecake” theory of music.
- Dunbar’s number.
- “I’d like a vodka martini, shaken, not stirred.”
- Judge Bork and martinis.
- Steve Hayes’ Dick Cheney book.
- “True facts” and Casey Stengel.
- Filler Words, with Michael Pratt.
- “I’ve had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!”
- “This town like a great big chicken just waiting to be plucked.”
- “Your mother sews socks that smell!”