Joined this time by Vulcan extraordinaire (and National Review senior editor) Ramesh Ponnuru, our hangover-defying host travels to such far-flung worlds as the Virginia gubernatorial elections, the prospects for tax reform, and the history of neoconservatism.
- My debut appearance on The Editors podcast at NR.
- People willing themselves to live longer with the promise of estate tax relief.
- The GLoP Culture podcast.
- The Commentary Dick Cheney roast.
- More on the Pon farr ritual.
- My appearance on Conversations with Kristol.