As The Remnant enters double digits, Jonah journeys into the international marketplace, with Cato Institute trade scholar and trade lawyer Scott Lincicome as his guide. Jonah and Scott defend free trade, and try to answer its critics.
- Be sure to check out Donors Trust.
- To give you some idea what Howard Hughes was like.
- Scott Lincicome is worth the Twitter follow.
- And you can read his stuff on Cato’s website.
- Jerry Muller’s The Mind and the Market.
- Irwin Stelzer’s article in which he mentions his interaction with Irving Kristol.
- Bastiat’s parable of the broken window.
- Brian Kaplan’s The Myth of the Rational Voter.
- And the “CliffNotes” version on Cato’s website.
- George Borjas’ book We Wanted Workers: Unraveling the Immigration Narrative.
- Airplane! drinking problem scene.
- Michael Pratt’s podcast, Filler Words.