Jonah climbs high into the (metaphorical) Himalayas in this week’s Remnant, in search of advice from Arthur Brooks, the guru-like president of the American Enterprise Institute. They meditate upon various topics, including but not limited to finding meaning in life, what’s next for American politics, and what’s so special about the French horn.
New podcast music is “Game Theme” by Remnant listener Steven M. Alper.
- Please subscribe and review on iTunes and Stitcher (and wherever else fine podcasts are found).
- My article on one-thingism.
- Dunbar’s number.
- The G-File I wrote on patriotism and nationalism.
- Seymour Martin Lipset’s book on American Exceptionalism.
- Richard LaPiere’s study on racial discrimination.
- The Caddyshack Baby Ruth scene.
- Check out Tripping.com/dingo for all your vacation rental needs.
- Be sure to follow the Remnant’s Twitter account.