In this special episode of the Remnant, Jonah fights travel exhaustion and fields reader questions on subjects from Bigfoot erotica to Suicide of the West and everything in between.
- The part in Tyranny of Cliches in which I explain why the “I may not like what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it” quote is dumb.
- John Podhoretz on A Time To Schvitz.
- That time Mark Halperin complained about sitting next to a dog on a plane.
- My dog-nephew Ollie taking advantage of his emotional support human.
- The Charles Murray Remnant episode.
- My concerns about China’s techno-totalitarian future.
- The cornhole brawl.